How will you emerge from 2019?
Where do you want to be personally and professionally on December 31?
Instead of sliding down into the new year, join the “Last Quarter Challenge” to ramp up to 2020!
Why join this challenge?
You will get information and resources for you to make a concrete plan to get from where you are now to where you want to be at the end of the year.
You will get accountability, reminders, connection to others, encouragement, and more!
Whether you are working on personal or professional goals (or both!) this challenge is for you.
What is included in this challenge?
- Live Zoom video call on the first Friday of each month of the challenge at 9am CST (Oct, Nov, Dec) to gear up for the month ahead (recorded to watch at your convenience).
- Weekly Facebook live videos on Tuesdays at 2pm with information and resources to get you through each week as you ramp up to 2020.
- Access to a private Facebook group for accountability, encouragement, and connection.
- Virtual (or in-person if you are local!) New Year’s Eve Party the morning of December 31 to celebrate our accomplishments!
- Final Zoom video call on Friday, January 3rd to review the challenge and discuss how you can use what you’ve learned and accomplished in the new year.
When do we start?
Our official kick off date is Tuesday, October 1 with our first Facebook live at 2pm, but you can officially start anytime after that. Better late than never!
How much does it cost?
This challenge is a one-time investment of $28. Challenge yourself to ramp up to 2020!
How do I need to prepare for the challenge?
Just sign up! You will find out everything you need to know when you start the challenge on October 1 (or whenever you join, if you sign up after that).